Tuesday, October 21, 2008

They Said It! Biden Warns of Coming Crisis if Obama is Elected

"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. Remember I said it standing here. if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be, but I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it's gonna happen." Joe Biden (10/20/08)

Chairman Linda Daves said, "Where has Joe Biden been? We are already facing multiple crises both foreign and domestic. Why would we want to elect a president who invites more tests at such a critical time in our nation's history? Do we really want Barack Obama to face his first crisis in public life in the Oval Office? No, we should elect a president who has been tested countless times and has emerged with courage and grace. That president is John McCain."