Wednesday, October 22, 2008

They Said It! Ayers Says His Radical Views Widely Known

William Ayers in 2002 interview with California radio station:

" I considered myself partly an anarchist then and I consider myself partly an anarchist now. I mean, I'm as much an anarchist as I am a Marxist which is to say I find a lot of the ideas in anarchism appealing. I'm very open about what I think, and nobody here is surprised about what I think. There is a struggle over various religious fundamentalism, Jihad being the most visible, but the religious fundamentalism of the Christians and of the Jews is equally troubling. Is one of those regrets that I took extreme measures against the United States at a time of tremendous crisis? No, it is not. I don't regret that." (FOXNews.com, 10/22/08)

It is worth noting that only seven days later Senator Obama appeared on a panel with Ayers and continued to work with him for months afterwards at the Woods Fund.